Before beginning the online registration process, make sure you have your PayPal payment method available. Required information fields in the form are listed in BOLD.
After clicking the SIGN UP button, please make sure there are no red error messages at the top of the registration form. Please send any questions regarding registration to the team through the Contact page.
Registration fee = $400 USD (includes coffee breaks, welcome reception and conference dinner)
Participants who have a Chilean bank account can use bank transfer. For details please contact us.
Warning: Before paying, please check your Paypal account terms and conditions, additional charges on your credit card may apply depending on your country.
Confirmation and Receipts
- Shortly after registering, you will receive an email confirmation. Please check your SPAM folder, in case it was delivered there instead of the inbox.
- This confirmation email will have a link to your personal participate page. Save this email because you can use this link to access your personal page in the future. You can add information when available, such as flight and hotel information.
- The conference fees will be paid through paypal.
- To print a receipt for your conference fee, login to your Paypal account and go to Summary page. There is an option to PRINT DETAILS for each transaction.
- If you need to make changes to your registration information, use the link to your personal participate page from the confirmation email.
- If you cannot find your confirmation email, please send a message through the Contact page.
Letter of Invitation
- To receive an Invitation Letter for your visa application or other purposes, Registration must be complete.
- The Letter of Invitation will only be available to fully paid registrants.
- After registrants have completed the process, they can request this Letter of Invitation through the Contact page.
- Requests for cancellations must be received in a message from the Contact page.
- Please allow 4–6 weeks for all refunds to be processed.
- Within 60 days after the date of the payment the refund will be 90% of the registration fee.
- After 60 days until July 9th, the refund will be 50% of the registration fee.
- After July 9th, there will be no refund. Exceptions apply for proven cases of serious, unforeseeable events.
It is VERY important that registrants needing visas apply early enough to complete the visa application process. We recommend that travelers apply as soon as they possibly can after affirming their ability to attend the conference. To know if you need a VISA to enter Chile, please consult this list. In the column “Req. VISTUR”, “SI” means that you need a VISA and “NO” means that you do not.